Monday 14 January 2013

Hope & Pray : Missoni Pre Fall 2013

I've been off my game lately, well maybe a little longer than "lately". This is something I suspect we all go through, those hours, days, weeks, months or even years where everything seems to be falling apart. Where even if "a break" exists our fingers are so buttery from our tears or our sweat or both that we just cannot catch that break. I have been mulling over a few photos for the past week, inspirational indeed yet I could not bring myself to pen homage to same, I was undoubtedly stuck in an abyss with no avenue or desire to get out. Today I woke up, I wondered whether or not Mr. Missoni had been found, I quickly turned on my pc, sadly there were no reports that he had been found and reunited safely with his family. Here I am, with air in my lungs and stuck yet the family of Mr. Missoni showed the collection yesterday notwithstanding the personal crisis they face at this time. It reminds us that no matter what happens in life once there is air in our lungs there should be hope in our hearts. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Missoni family at this time.



























No comments:

Post a Comment